- This event has passed.
CELEBRATE DAD WITH WHISKEY FLIGHTS AND A DECADENT SPECIAL MENU
This Father’s Day, Cinder House at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis pairs its spectacular views of the Gateway Arch and downtown skyline with bourbon, whiskey, and a hardy menu of dinner specials for a truly unforgettable and outsized celebration. Dads will feel appreciated with choices such as Tomahawk Steaks carved tableside paired with a bourbon flight and international whiskey tastings accompanying Bison Rib Eye or Short Rib.
Special Dinner Menu
In addition to the restaurant’s a la carte menu, Cinder House is offering an indulgent choice of special dishes that include:
- Seafood Ravioli – Squid Ink Infused Pasta; Creamy Saffron Sauce; Sweet Peas; Crispy Onion
- Bison Rib Eye – Coffee Rub upon request; Brown Butter Parsnip Silk; Seasonal Vegetables
- Tomahawk Steak – Cut tableside by a chef upon request; Roasted Garlic Puree; Seasonal Vegetables
- Duck Ragout – Tallarines Verdes; Wild Mushrooms; Peruvian pesto (can be prepared as vegetarian option upon request)
- Tamarind Braised Short Rib – Sweet Potato Manioc Polenta; Brazilian Nut Gremolata; Seasonal Vegetables
Bourbon and Whiskey Tastings
Toast the man of the day with a choice of three tasting flights that offer the chance to sniff, swirl, and sip through a variety of spirits.
- Bourbon Tasting – Maker’s Mark, Buffalo Trace, and Four Roses Single Barrel – USD 29
- Around The World Tasting – Red Breast 12 Year Irish Whiskey, Blade and Bow Kentucky Straight Bourbon, and Suntory Hibiki Harmony Japanese Whisky – USD 45
- Peat (Scotch) Tasting – The Macallan 18 Year Sherry Oak Single Malt; Johnny Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch; Lagavulin 16 Year Old Single Malt – USD 85
Cinder House will also offer Sunday Brunch on Father’s Day, June 18, 2023, from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm, where guests can also enjoy the spirit flights. The special dinner menu as well as tastings will be served from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Reservations are required and can be made on Open Table.